You are invited to attend the Nampak interim financial results presentation via webcast for the half year ended 31 March 2020.
Hosted by Erik Smuts (Chief Executive Officer) and Glenn Fullerton (Chief Financial Officer) on Friday, 29 May 2020 at 09h00. They will discuss the half-year results and give an update on business activities.
Please note: Due to the lockdown implemented in South Africa as a result of COVID-19, Nampak will not be hosting a physical results presentation.
- Active portfolio management including possible divestitures
- Stringent cost management
- Working capital management
Business process improvement:
- Buy better – streamline procurement process
- Make better – operational excellence, safety and efficiency
- Sell better – margin expansion, customer portfolio management
- Invest to compete
- Growth through greenfield investment and acquisitions in metals, glass and plastics
- Growth at a reasonable and sustainable return
- Partner with major multinational customers
Sensibly manage and grow presence in current jurisdictions
- Build market base through exports
- Diversify manufacturing to other Nampak products
- Build on existing hubs